Hoo is a freely available GNU messenger for Yahoo! services. It
has many features, but to highlight,
* Highly extensible through `Scheme' language.
* Console based client with Readline interface featuring command line
editing, history, etc ...
* Most of the features in Hoo are fully customizable, either through
command line arguments, or startup file
* Consists of almost all the features as the conventional Yahoo
messenger for example email alert, conference, ignore etc ...
* Additional features like alias, bell, forward, cc, eval, hoo,
hoo-conf, load, ping, date, sh etc.
* With a new concept called `dynamic-commands', a command can appear
and disappear dynamically, based on the context.
* AUTO-INSERT feature magically decides and inserts the target buddy
name each time you press `RET' during a session.
* `history' feature records all your conversions in
* Finally, Hoo is free software. This means that everyone may use
it, redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU
General Public License, as published by the Free Software
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.