Func allows for running commands on remote systems in a secure way, like SSH, but offers several improvements.
* Func allows you to manage an arbitrary group of machines all at once.
* Func automatically distributes certificates to all "slave" machines. There's almost nothing to configure.
* Func comes with a command line for sending remote commands and gathering data.
* There are lots of modules already provided for common tasks.
* Anyone can write their own modules using the simple Python module API.
* Everything that can be done with the command line can be done with the Python client API. The hack potential is unlimited.
* You'll never have to use "expect" or other ugly hacks to automate your workflow.