Func allows for running commands on remote systems in a secure way, like SSH, but offers several improvements.
* Func allows you to manage an arbitrary group of machines all at once.
* Func automatically distributes certificates to all "slave" machines. There's almost nothing to configure.
* Func comes with a command line for sending remote commands and gathering data.
* There are lots of modules already provided for common tasks.
* Anyone can write their own modules using the simple Python module API.
* Everything that can be done with the command line can be done with the Python client API. The hack potential is unlimited.
* You'll never have to use "expect" or other ugly hacks to automate your workflow.
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
At one point, Open Hub analyzed source code for this project based on code location(s) available at that time. Since then, the code locations have been removed.