Funcito is a Java library that simplifies access to popular functional programming APIs by wrapping Java methods as the function-type classes in those libraries.
By easily defining function-type objects in terms of existing methods, your code has less noise and clutter of anonymous inner classes, annotations, etc. And your code remains safe for automated-refactoring, since there is no String-based reflection or forced naming conventions.
Funcito supports the following functional programming APIs:
* Google Guava: Function & Predicate
* Functional Java: the F (function) interface &Effect
* Jedi-core: Functor, Filter & Command
* Play! Framework 2: F.Function & Callback
* Collection-generic: Transformer, Predicate & Closure
* RxJava: Function1 & Action1
Use Patent Claims
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.