Geiser is a generic Emacs/Scheme interaction mode, featuring an enhanced REPL and a set of minor modes improving Emacs' basic scheme major mode.
The main functionalities provided are:
- Evaluation of forms in the namespace of the current module.
- Macro expansion.
- File/module loading.
- Namespace-aware identifier completion (including local bindings, names visible in the current module, and module names).
- Autodoc: the echo area shows information about the signature of the procedure/macro around point automatically.
- Jump to definition of identifier at point.
- Access to documentation (including docstrings when the implementation provides it).
- Listings of identifiers exported by a given module.
- Rudimentary support for debugging
Supports Guile and Racket
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities