Geiser is a generic Emacs/Scheme interaction mode, featuring an enhanced REPL and a set of minor modes improving Emacs' basic scheme major mode.
The main functionalities provided are:
- Evaluation of forms in the namespace of the current module.
- Macro expansion.
- File/module loading.
- Namespace-aware identifier completion (including local bindings, names visible in the current module, and module names).
- Autodoc: the echo area shows information about the signature of the procedure/macro around point automatically.
- Jump to definition of identifier at point.
- Access to documentation (including docstrings when the implementation provides it).
- Listings of identifiers exported by a given module.
- Rudimentary support for debugging
Supports Guile and Racket
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.