gigCalendar is the world's first free solution for maintaining a website's touring calendar. Maintaining a calendar for event promotion on the Internet has never been easier - or cheaper!
* multiple bands and multiple venues
* component displays gigs as full calendar, tabled list, and RSS feeds
* modules display gigs in a miniCalendar and text list (choose x number of upcoming gigs to display)
* Hyper-customizable frontend display (skins also available)
* search mambot available
* Google map links for venues
* iCal and vCal export support for individual gigs (Outlook, iCal, Mozilla, Sunbird, Palm Desktop, etc)
* import/export data
* import/export settings
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
At one point, Open Hub analyzed source code for this project based on code location(s) available at that time. Since then, the code locations have been removed.
30 Day SummaryMar 6 2019 — Apr 5 2019
12 Month SummaryApr 5 2018 — Apr 5 2019