PX Viewer is a simple program to visualize a gpx file. It uses libchamplain and cairo for the plot.
It has the following features:
* Show multiple GPX files.
* Show waypoints and multiple tracks per gpx file.
* Highlight selected track.
* Show speed vs time graph
* Show distance, duration, average, moving average, max speed, moving time and gps points.
* Smoothing of speed graph.
* Playback of track.
* Highlighting points in speed graph on map.
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.