Graphiti is an Eclipse-based graphics framework that enables rapid development of state-of-the-art diagram editors for domain models. Graphiti can use EMF-based domain models very easily but can deal with any Java-based objects on the domain side as well.
The objectives of the Graphiti project are the following:
* Provide an easy to use and well structured plain Java API for building graphical tools
* Provide documentation and tutorials for doing so
* Limit the dependencies of the framework to an absolute minimum to support RCP-like scenarios
* Provide optional components beyond the RCP use case to ease e.g. IDE integration
* Provide the ability to use any existing layout algorithms for auto layouting a diagram
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities