HamSql is a software that parses SQL structures defined in a YAML based language and deploys them on PostgreSQL servers. It allows to maintain PostgreSQL projects in a form more similar to other programming languages.
In contrast to the CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION approaches, residual structures are deleted, column properties are deleted without explicit definition of the migration and the ordering imposed by dependencies is resolved automatically.
- Neat SQL development with clearer versioning via "one object one file" principle
- More flexible development with features like function and table templates
- On site deployments of SQL structures
- Off-line computation of upgrade strategies for known status quo
- Documentation generation of SQL structures and APIs
There are no reported vulnerabilities