Hanji is basically a framework for developing network applications, filling the gap between standalone and web solutions. It runs on any machine (PC, laptop, smartphone, server) and can be accessed it through any web browser.
- Network: can connect to a dedicated portal in order to allow external connections (like: http://xyz.hanjinet.org)
- Autonomous: local software and data
- Fast, lightweight web user interface
- Geo-friendly: naturally plays well with GPS, Google Earth, eventually GIS databases (postgis backend)
- Made to grow: hanji is a shell where pearls can grow! It is designed using modules called applets, developers can create new ones easily.
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.