HGL is a compiler/interpreter suite for developing images.
* Simple but powerful own language and LUA scripting as well
* Output format is configurable by plugins (ships plugins for PNG, GIF, JPG, PPM, SVG, CACA ascii art and a decompiler)
* Dynamic user input can be handled by plugins
* Easy integration into various environments like web servers, graphical applications and more
* network transparent, i.e. get input from various protocols
* SVG to HGL conversion tool
The input is taken from a source file, which has to be compiled for quick and often access by the interpreter.
An interpreter than runs the compiled files, takes it input from custom plugins, if neccessary, and outputs its result via custom plugins.
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.