IMAP Upload is a tool for uploading a local mbox file to IMAP4 server.
Very useful for migrating from local E-mail client to Gmail.
* Read messages stored in mbox format which is used by many E-mail clients such as Thunderbird.
* Upload messages to IMAP4 server.
* Preserve the delivery time of the message.
* Reconnect and continue to upload when the connection was aborted that happens frequently on Gmail.
* Can write out failed messages in mbox format. (Easy to retry for the failed messages)
* Support SSL.
* Run on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, *BSD, and so on.
* Run on Python 2.5 or later.
* Command line interface. (No friendly GUI, sorry...)
* Free of charge.
* Open source.
There are no reported vulnerabilities