1. Build up a long term community of people that cares and constantly improve boost documentation and tools.
2. Achieve an unified look and feel between docs and Boost resources, integrating them as much as possible.
3. Improve the quality of boost documentation.
4. Improve the documentation tools. Making them simpler and more powerful.
5. Generate formal documents about C++ documentation best practices.
6. Offer our help to libraries authors.
7. Offer a place where not C++ experts can help the Boost community.
8. Write docs, include rationales, use our own tools. If we want to improve boost docs, we should start by showcasing best practices in this project.