Islandora is an open source digital asset management system based on Fedora Commons, Drupal and a host of additional applications. It is open source software.
Islandora may be used to create large, searchable collections of digital assets of any type and is domain agnostic in terms of the type of content it can steward. It has a highly modular architecture with a number of key features:
- multi-language and functionality support via Drupal
- a modular Solution Pack framework for defining specific data models
- support for any XML metadata standard, including unique schemas
- a formbuilder module which allows the creation of a data-entry/editing form
- a flexible faceted search driven by Solr
- micro service-based workflows for automating the transformation of assets
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities