JMathTools is a collection of independent packages designed to fit common engineering/scientific computing needs.
* JMathArray: simple linear algebra for double arrays using static methods
* JMathPlot: interactive plot in 2D / 3D
* JMathIO: binary and ASCII input/output for double arrays.
JMathTools is designed to be:
* easy to integrate in your java applications
* easy to extend and modify
Initially developed to provide easy to use java API in Matlab to Java porting task.
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.