JSystem is an open source framework for writing and running automated system testing projects.
The JSystem framework is comprised of the following components:
1. Services Java API - exposes JSystem services
2. JSystem Drivers- Java modules used to interfaces with devices and applications in the system under test.
3. JRunner - GUI application interface used for creating and running tests scenarios.
4. JSystem Agent - Execution engine used to run scenarios on a distributed setup.
5. JSystem Eclipse plug-in - accelerates the development environment setup and enforces JSystem conventions.
JSystem uses several open source projects, two of the central open source projects are JUnit used for writing tests and Ant used as the scenario execution engine.
Use Patent Claims
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities