KochMorse is a simple morse-code tutor using the Koch method. It is written in C++ and uses Qt5 for the graphical user interface (GUI).
* A morse tutor using the Koch method.
* A random morse tutor -- Allows to select a set of characters and prosigns for practicing.
* A QSO tutor -- Generates a random QSO text so you can practice reading typical QSOs.
* A transmit tutor -- Connect your practice tone-generator to your microphone input and check your transmissions with KochMorse.
* A chat tutor -- This tutor is a combination of the transmit tutor and the QSO tutor. Call CQ and KochMorse will answer.
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities