LADI Tools is a set of tools aiming to achieve the goals of the LADI project
to improve desktop integration and user workflow of Linux audio system based
on JACK and LADISH. Those tools take advantage of the DBus interfaces of JACK2
and LADISH to ease the configuration and use of your software studio.
The following tools are included:
* The laditools python module
* ladi-system-tray : a system tray icon that allows you to start, stop and
monitor JACK, as well as start some JACK related apps (log viewer,
* wmladi : a controller as a Window Maker dockapp which uses a menu similar
* ladi-system-log : a JACK, LADISH and a2jmidid log viewer
* ladi-control-center : a GUI to setup JACK's and laditools' configuration
* ladi-player: compact fron
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.