Secure eXtended message passing libraries set is a special collection of libraries for creating client-server and distributed applications.
It consists of:
- libsxt (Secure eXtended Transport library) used as a transport
- libsxmp RPC, channels, access restrictions implementation
- libtdata varios data structures implementation
- libsexpr a fork of sexpr library used in framework
- libydaemon a modular system for writing daemons using sxmp as a base
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities