An PHP 5 library for easy openid authentication.
Features (of the consumer class):
* Easy to use. (you can code a functional client in less than ten lines of code)
* Uses curl if avaiable, php streams otherwise
* Supports both OpenID 1.1 and 2.0
* Supports Yadis discovery
* Supports only stateless/dumb protocol
* Works with PHP >= 5
* Generates no errors with error_reporting(E_ALL | E_STRICT)
The provider class is a little harder to use, but implements the full spec.
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
At one point, Open Hub analyzed source code for this project based on code location(s) available at that time. Since then, the code locations have been removed.