lwIP is an implementation of the TCP/IP protocol suite focused on reducing resource usage while still having a full scale TCP/IP. lwIP is suitable for embedded systems with ~10KB of free RAM and ~40KB of code ROM.
- IPv4, IPv6, ICMP, IGMP, TCP, UDP
- Specialized raw API for enhanced performance
- Optional Berkeley-alike socket API
- DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol)
- PPP (Point-to-Point Protocol)
- ARP (Address Resolution Protocol) for Ethernet
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.