If you've used Massive, you know how awesome it is. But you've probably thought "This still seems like a lot more code than I really want to have to write". I was thinking the same thing.
* Eliminate the need to create a new class for each Massive "Table"
* Add awesome functionality from ActiveRecord (ex: FindBy... and Reload)
* Add registration for event hooks: BeforeSave, BeforeDelete
* Add registration for validation hooks
* Do all of this in as few lines of code as possible
* And most importantly, make Massive that much easier and fun to use!
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.