The main goal of this project is to develop a maven plugin wich include the latest version of the GWT compiler .
Why trying to include the GWTCompiler into the plugin ?
- The compiler distribution is os specific and bundled into the Google Web toolkit distro .
There 's no way actually to get the compiler as a library
and include it into the dependencies of a maven plugin or a maven build .
This is not a problem if your maven project is not a part of a continuous integration
project. But If you try to use continium for example , you will not be abble to build
your sources without installing the GWT distro on the server .
Why Another Maven Gwt Plugin ?
- When you develop GWT Widget libraries with maven , you need to include them into your pom dependencies .
This is a fact that no maven plugin can actually do it correctly ....
- No user settings needed in the maven configuration .
- Could be used in a continuous integration build without configuration on the server .
- Correct handle of GWT compiler errors .( These errors are transmitted to the maven framework ) .
- Correct handle of gwt libraries dependencies .
- Run OUT OF THE BOX ...
Use Patent Claims
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.