Mootools powered Rich Text Area
Inline WYSIWYG Editor
Similar to TinyMCE and FCKEditor - aims to be feature complete, but with the following important goals:
1. Minute (currently holding ~250 lines)
2. Very extensible (adding buttons & toolbars is a snap)
3. Built-in support for inline editing.
4. More functional than TinyMCE/FCKE (complete colors, upload images, etc.)
5. Closer community.
6. Does not use an iFrame (Shorter, inherits and displays styles as they will actually appear)
7. Uses Mootools to handle drudgework.
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
At one point, Open Hub analyzed source code for this project based on code location(s) available at that time. Since then, the code locations have been removed.