This program is in pre alpha state.
* It will work with ALL hardware known on the earth for PIC burning.
* It will handle all type of PICs, not just ICSP capable ones.
* It will know all file type used for storing PIC programs and data (inhx8m, inhx32, ..)
* plus other 'extreme' formats (inhx8, COFF, ptkl4 format, ...)
* It will handle more than one burner at the same time
* pic_auto_change capability (but we need hardware for it :-)
* May include an assembler, wich can produce not just COFF format object files.
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.