MultiCurl class library is a solution for work with MULTI CURL PHP extension. It provides to execute some parallel HTTP requests with limit of downloaded size. Example: start 100 downloads with 2 parallel sessions, and get only first 100 Kb per session.
- Set query for CURL multi sessions. The main idea you can use only limited number of parallel requests. If you add next request, and the query is fully filled, the script waits while one or some previous CURL multi sessions will be completed.
- Set maximal size limit for downloaded content. Please note: it is possible to download rather more bytes than the limit because download operation uses internal buffer.
- Set common CURL options for all requests. - Set separate CURL options for different requests if it is necessary.
- Use callback events for response result processing.
- If you use MultiCurl class library you don't need to use complicated PHP functions like curl_multi_init, curl_multi_add_handle, curl_multi_select, curl_multi_exec, etc. You can use only very simple and useful API.
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.