nano VM - a small virtual machine and assembler
The main features are:
- types: byte, short int, long int, double and string.
- ANSI output functions: text styles, text locating, cursor moving...
- file I/O
- TCP/IP sockets
- virtual memory support for machines without MMU
- portable (100% C)
- graphics server based upon SDL and SDL_gfx, for graphics and GUI
- Runs on older hardware too. Amiga port available ;)
- Threads support: multiple threads of execution can be launched. (1.1.9).
See the hello_thread.na example in the main archive.
- licensed under the GPL
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.