nano VM - a small virtual machine and assembler
The main features are:
- types: byte, short int, long int, double and string.
- ANSI output functions: text styles, text locating, cursor moving...
- file I/O
- TCP/IP sockets
- virtual memory support for machines without MMU
- portable (100% C)
- graphics server based upon SDL and SDL_gfx, for graphics and GUI
- Runs on older hardware too. Amiga port available ;)
- Threads support: multiple threads of execution can be launched. (1.1.9).
See the hello_thread.na example in the main archive.
- licensed under the GPL
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities