NConf is a PHP based web-tool for configuring the Nagios monitoring software. It differs from similar tools by offering enterprise-class features like templates, dependencies and the ability to configure a large-scale, distributed Nagios server topology.
- effortlessly maintain a distributed Nagios topology
- user-friendly web-GUI based on jQuery
- host & service templates
- service to hostgroup assignment
- host- & service-dependencies, auto-generated service dependencies
- graphical parent/child relationship viewer
- multiple authentication modes (LDAP, AD, SQL, local)
- deployment mechanism supports multiple protocols (SCP, rsync, HTTPs, local)
- Nagios config import
- CSV file import / export
- Perl database API
- data schema customizable and extendable via the GUI
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities