A pure Python network address representation and manipulation library.
netaddr provides a Pythonic way to work with :-
* IPv4 and IPv6 addresses and subnets (including CIDR notation)
* MAC (Media Access Control) addresses in multiple presentation formats
* IEEE EUI-64, OUI and IAB identifiers
* a user friendly IP glob-style format
Included are routines for :-
* generating, sorting and summarizing IP addresses
* converting IP addresses and ranges between various different formats
* performing set based operations on groups of IP addresses and subnets
* arbitrary IP address range calculations and conversions
* querying IEEE OUI and IAB organisational information
* querying of IP standards related data from key IANA data sources
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.