OggConvert is a small, open source utility for converting audio and video files into the Vorbis audio format, and the Theora and Dirac video formats.
The main selling points are:
* It’s extremely easy to use: two clicks and you’re done
* It can handle audio files, video files, and even videos with multiple audio tracks
* With the right GStreamer plugins, it can handle just about any media format as input
* It preserves all metadata when converting (for example artist and title info on an MP3)
* It’s fully internationalised, and available in 30 languages
* It has a fully multithreaded design to take advantage of dual-core systems.
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.