The Open Knowledge Server is a web application offering also a set of APIs. It is done to publish Open Data and more generally (Open) Knowledge.
* datasets are structured and not necessarily flat tables. The structure can be complex and the metadata describing the structure is a dataset itself
* datasets are versioned
* datasets have ownership and provenance
* datasets, but also single records have unique identifiers
* a URI can be used as a parameter for the API or in a browser providing rich information about the item identified by the URI, the dataset that contains it, its structure, version, ...
* it offers a mechanism to subscribe to datasets so that the knowledge can easily flow from one OKS to another or to a 3rd party system.
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities