openchronos-ng is a fork and major rework of openchronos. Compared to openchronos it has the following features:
* virtual screens
* system message bus for system/module communication.
* hardware RTC timekeeping (no more clock inaccuracy).
* rework of timer and ports drivers.
* implementation of a module system (drop in applications).
* rework of the display routines.
* rework of the menu system.
The firmware code is also conceptually simpler and smaller which leaves room for more modules (applications).
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.