OscaR stands for "Scala in OR (Operations Research)".
It is a set of tools implemented in Scala to solve Optimization and Operations Research problems.
Currently the content of OscaR is:
- cp: a package to solve constraint programming problems
- cbls: a package to solve problems with constraint based local search
- linprog: a package to write LP/MIP models with interfaces to glpk, lp_solve, gurobi and cplex
- dfo: a package to solve derivative free optimization problems
- des: a package to model discrete event simulation problems
- visu: a package to build quickly visualizations for your optimization problem
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.