PerlAutoInstaller is a Software Deployment Tool. You can use it to deploy a large scope of applications silently for your users from en centrally managed server.
The main advantages of PAI are:
* Automatic udapte of agents from the server.
* High security level using standard protocol (https) and a certificate authority to restrict software deployment to your company.
* Manage group of clients
* Portable code for the agent and the server (Both should run on any platform supported by Perl).
* Runs as a service under Windows XP.
* No database backend is needed. Everything is stored as standard files on the server.
* All output of your installation is returned to the server so that you can see why an installation failed.
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.