Python Commons is a collection of general-purpose utilities released under the PSF license.
- async: Asynchronous utilities for use with the Twisted library.
- control: Processes, idling, and signals.
- decs: Decorators and decorator utilities.
- environ: Environment variables.
- exceps: Exceptions and exception handling.
- files: File and directory manipulation.
- interp: String interpolation.
- log: Convenience functions for the standard logging library.
- misc: Miscellanea.
- networking: Networking tools.
- progress: Long-running processes and facilities to let them report their progress.
- seqs: Sequences, streams, and generators.
- servers: Variety of classes, mixins, and functions for servers from low-level sockets to high-le