playground is a simple GNOME panel applet that lets you control basic functions of audio players.
This is the list of current features:
- Players plugin infrastructure
- Scrollable track time progress bar
- Volume control with mouse scrollwheel
- Buttons: Previous track - Play /Pause - Stop - Next track - Eject
- Real-time tooltips with track title and time
- Control repeat and shuffle properties
- Show/Hide player windows
- Internationalization (i18n)
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities