SuperCali is an event calendar script that supports nested categories of events and multiple moderators, making it a good choice for organizations managing a large number of activities. SuperCali is designed to make data entry as easy and error-free as possible as well as provide a flexible, modular framework for displaying event information. SuperCali works with PHP and MySQL.
* Quick installation script
* Nested event categories
* Multiple moderators and users
* Multiple dates for each event
* Multiple calendar views
* Drop-down venue and contact selection
* XHTML/CSS output makes it easy for Web designers to customize.
* Can be configured for different languages.
* CSV import capability.
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.