RedBook is an interactive Ruby script able to:
* log your daily activities onto a YAML file (multiple log files supported).
* Export a set of activities to a txt, csv or yml file.
* Display activities matching a specific string (Regexp supported), tags (with boolean operators), or time frame.
* Calculate the time you spent on specific activities.
* Evaluate arbitrary Ruby code, for example to act as a "emergency calculator" when needed.
* Full international support with many character encodings.
* Auto-completion for directives and tags.
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.