PAM Sessionrun is a PAM module that can run a script on the start and stop of a PAM session. The script is provided the username and password (if available) of the user when it is ran. This can be used for numerous things including:
* Mounting/unmounting volumes on login/logout
* Caching passwords for other services
* Enforcing certain scripts to be ran on login
* Controlling access to a machine via return code from a script
* Anything else you can think of ... :)
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.