PAM Sessionrun is a PAM module that can run a script on the start and stop of a PAM session. The script is provided the username and password (if available) of the user when it is ran. This can be used for numerous things including:
* Mounting/unmounting volumes on login/logout
* Caching passwords for other services
* Enforcing certain scripts to be ran on login
* Controlling access to a machine via return code from a script
* Anything else you can think of ... :)
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
At one point, Open Hub analyzed source code for this project based on code location(s) available at that time. Since then, the code locations have been removed.