ParadisEO is a C++ white-box object-oriented software framework for to the reusable design of metaheuristics.
* Portable on: Windows, Unix and MacOS
* Parallel and distributed architectures (MPI)
* Grids (Globus, Condor-G/MW)
It is composed of 4 interconnected modules:
* ParadisEO-EOfor population-based metaheuristics (evolutionary algorithms, particle swarm optimization, evolution strategy, differential evolution...)
* ParadisEO-MO for solution-based metaheuristics (local search, simulated annealing, tabu search, iterated local search, variable neighborhood search...)
* ParadisEO-MOEO for multiobjective optimization
* ParadisEO-PEO for hybrid, parallel and distributed metaheuristics
* ParadisEO-SMP for memory-shared parrallel metaheuristics
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.