Powertweak provides information about your computer hardware and linux kernel setup
* DMI BIOS interrogation (not only bios settings, but ports, cpu and events) (NEW)
* some 2.5 linux kernel proc settings (NEW)
* PCI configuration space tuning.
* Adjusting block device elevator algorithms.
* Changing /proc/sys entries.
* hdparm type features (Informational only right now)
* IDE SMART status.
* CPU Model specific register tuning
* CPU MTRR registers (Informational only right now)
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.