ProTrekkr is a tracker program combining a software synthesizer together with a traditional samples tracker which can be used to create electronic music (ike psytrance, trance goa, hard acid, IDM, chip, techno, etc.) for small sized intros, demos or games.
The tracker is available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- 16 multi-notes tracks (with 256 virtual channels).
- Samples editor (can load up to 64 bits stereo samples).
- Patterns based tracker style sequencer.
- Synthesizer with custom waveforms support.
- 2 303s units.
- Cubic spline interpolation.
- Wav files import/export.
- 16 or 32 bits wav rendering.
- Multi effects engine with reverb, distortion, filters, delay, EQs, flanger, etc...
- Midi in/out.
- Replay source code (including a replay for PSP)
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities
At one point, Open Hub analyzed source code for this project based on code location(s) available at that time. Since then, the code locations have been removed.