Jetpack is an API for marshalling and unmarhalling to JSON data. With a JAR file less than 13K, Jetpack is not only the world's fastest and most flexible JSON API, it is also the most lightweight. Jetpack also includes features that many other JSON APIs do not, such as:
* A five second learning curve. It's really simple!!!
* Support for streaming JSON as well as creating JSON data in space
* Flexible mechanisms that allow the developer to control what is JSON data and what is not.
* 100% Unit test coverage
* 100% Pure Java (No Native Code)
* 100% Self-contained (No external dependencies)
* Universal character set support
* Well under 1K effective lines of code
* A flat heap foot print. Jetpack can stream terabytes of data to JSON without even blinking.
Use Patent Claims
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.