Usually, when you are developping a big application, you must battle with a lot of sources, and you need to search a lot of words (variables, function names, constants and so on). A lot of times, "grep" is powerful enougth to help you in your searchs, but other times it is not.
This program tries to help you in these cases:
- It will allow to save a profile with different configurations of search directories.
- You'll be able to click on the found labels and open the file on your default (or not) editor.
- You can decide if you want to search only in the files that was obtained in the last search. Notice that it is not the same as "$ grep word|grep word2", but may be similar to "$ grep word2 `grep -H word|cut -f1 -d':'`"
- It will be possible to show the line before/after/both the expresion to search (the match expresion will be highlighted)
- Well... I have no more requisites, but when people will use it, they could give their experiences.
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.