FTDI device driver written in pure Python
PyFtdi aims at providing a user-space driver for modern FTDI devices, implemented in pure Python language.
* FT2232D (dual port, clock up to 6 MHz)
* FT2232H (dual port, clock up to 30 MHz)
* FT4232H (quad port, clock up to 30 MHz)
* UART/Serial USB converter, up to 12Mbps (depending on the FTDI device capability)
* SPI master
* JTAG master
* Bitbang/GPIO support (not a primary goal)
PyFtdi provides a pyserial compliant API, so it can be used as a drop-in module to access USB-serial converters based on FTDI devices.
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities