A very small and pretty fast gdk/Imlib image viewer.
* moving & zooming image in fullscreen mode.
* setting image as x11 background (centered,tiled,stretched..) with user settable background color
* fullscreen viewing with a great statusbar
* external "qiv-command" program support
* screensaver mode
* brightness/contrast/gamma correction
* real transparency
* maxpect (zoom to screen size while preserving aspect ratio)
* scale_down (scale down to big images to fit screen size)
* slideshow (with random order if you want)
* filename filer
* flip horizontal/vertical, rotate left/right
* delete function (move to .qiv-trash/)
* jump to image number x, jump forward/backward x images
* exif autorotation
* browse mode when launching from file manager
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities