RSound is a simplistic sound server for POSIX operating systems. It is highly focusing on the networking abstraction that a sound server gives.
RSound also provides a client library together with an output plugin for ALSA.
- Network transparency.
- Easy to integrate into existing audio systems.
- Audio data is not altered (no audio mixing).
- Accurate latency measurement for A/V sync.
- No pesky configuration files.
- Simple to use API.
- Fully documented protocol.
- Supports many audio backends.
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities