This symfony plugin permits to generate REST modules bound to Doctrine models. It allows to easily create REST webservices, and provides an extensible framework for data exchange. Here are some key features :
* REST module generation "à la admin-generator"
* easy-to-customize generator.yml configuration file
* validation of the parameters passed to the service using symfony validators
* serialization as XML or JSON feeds
* possibility to embed related models
* possibility to embed extra fields
* ability to limit the number of results, with ou without pagination
* support for constraints unions (ie., http://api.example.org/city?city_id=12,13,14)
* hookable through events and filters
* abstract and replaceable objects serialization
full HTTP support (GET, POST, PUT, DELETE)
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.