The Splicer project is a library for the .Net framework that aims to simplify developing applications for editing and encoding audio and video using DirectShow.
With this library and a little imagination you can:
* Encode video or audio suitable for use on a website.
* Create slide shows from images, videos and audio.
* Apply effects and transitions to audio and video.
* Grab System.Drawing.Image clips from a video at certain times.
* Modify individual video frames during encoding via standard C# Drawing code.
* Add new soundtracks to existing video clips.
* Watermark videos.
* Build a video editing suite, if you were so inclined.
Use Patent Claims
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities