Sponge is a flexible request handler, a micro-kernel for future PHP applications and frameworks.
* Open source, MIT License
* Ultra lightweight and highly customizable library
* Optimization, security and performance
* MVC Pattern support
* Observer pattern (Events)
* OOP and PHP5 power
* SEO, User friendly URL's
* Easy implementation of multi-language sites
* PHP 5.3 compatible and E_STRICT compilant
* Template Engine / Database Abstraction library agnostic
* PEAR naming conventions
* PHP 5.2.5 or above
* Apache 2 server with rewrite module enabled
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
At one point, Open Hub analyzed source code for this project based on code location(s) available at that time. Since then, the code locations have been removed.