Stackalytics is a service that automatically analyzes OpenStack development activities and displays statistics on contribution. The features are:
* Extraction of author information from git log, store it in the database;
* Calculate metrics on number of lines changed (LOC) and commits;
* Mapping authors to companies and launchpad ids;
* Filter statistics by time, modules, companies, authors;
* Extract blueprint and bug ids from commit messages;
* Auto-update of database.
There are no reported vulnerabilities